Skate Into Christmas with the NSPCC - Saturday 14th December
- Ice Rink in the Square - 11am - 8pm
- Mary & Joseph leave the Three Horseshoes at 2.45pm
- St Mary's Church Christmas Story @ 3pm
- Lantern Bearers from the church to The Square @ 3.55pm
- Santa's Grotto in The Square - 4pm - 6pm
- Music in The Square from 4pm with The Village Band and Clannbheatah
- Carol Singing round the Christmas Tree @ 6.30pm
- Refreshment stall, Raffle and Tlombola
Ingleton’s Save a Life
Community Defibrillator Project
Did you know there are ten defibrillators available to the public 24 hours a day in Ingleton Parish?
If you know where they are, maybe you could help to save a life.
The village of Ingleton is surrounded by magnificent countryside with caves, waterfalls, and mountains. The Craven Fault crosses the area and geological and archaeological sites abound.
Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Ingleton is an ideal holiday destination for outdoor activities or just relaxing in tranquil countryside. It is also an excellent touring centre with the Lake District, north-west coast and Forest of Bowland only a day-trip away.
The village boasts a wide range of accommodation - from bunk barns to guest houses and hotels - so can cater for most requirements.