The Queen’s 90th Birthday Beacon
Thursday 21st April 2016 6pm at Ingleborough Community Centre. Orgainsed by the I.R.C.A.
- Free entry to the Community Centre
- We will be lighting the Beacon at 7.30pm
- Family Disco with Mr Bubbles
- Announcing this years Gala Queen and attendants
- Cash bar and food on sale
- Free juice bar for the children
- EVERYONE WELCOME!
The village of Ingleton is surrounded by magnificent countryside with caves, waterfalls, and mountains. The Craven Fault crosses the area and geological and archaeological sites abound.
Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Ingleton is an ideal holiday destination for outdoor activities or just relaxing in tranquil countryside. It is also an excellent touring centre with the Lake District, north-west coast and Forest of Bowland only a day-trip away.
The village boasts a wide range of accommodation - from bunk barns to guest houses and hotels - so can cater for most requirements.